Another crazy week down, but as luck would have it, it's followed by a relatively un-busy weekend. I know I'm getting a late start, but late is better than never for my first official participation in Bloggiesta, an event pioneered by Natasha at Maw Books and lately taken over by the lovely Suey of It's All About Books and Danielle of There's a Book. Basicially, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon where you dedicate three days to getting the bloggy tasks done that you've been neglecting. I've been neglecting a great deal of bloggish tasks, so there's plenty to do! I've already missed the first day, but I'm hoping to still put some quality time in today and tomorrow. So, here's my overambitious to-do list.
1) Write up as many reviews as possible. There are
2) Have one meme (Top Ten Tuesday or Waiting on Wednesday) written up and scheduled for at least the next
3) Reorganize/clean up my feed reader.
7) Write a real "About Me" page to replace the tiny blurb to the side that exists now.
9) Perhaps some mini-challenges?
I'll be updating this post with my progress. Good luck to everybody participating today - hope you're already knocking things off your own to-do lists!