Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon!



This is how I'm spending part of today. I'm terrible at putting too much pressure on myself when I sign up to read for the Readathon, so I figure getting in some cheerleading time is the next best thing. If you're readathonning today, good luck, hopefully I'll be by to cheer you on "in person." Even if you're not planning on reading for 24 hours, I hope you get to spend some quality time with a great book today anyway! =)

What are YOU up to this fine Saturday?

7 comments:

  1. We're just going to run some errands and go out to eat. I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO far I am having a blast and now, back to the books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for cheering me on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm signed up, too and so far it's a lot of fun. Thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ... I wish I was able to do the read-a-thon. I'm reading the Steve Jobs biography and finding myself really involved with it so I'd love to have the time to just sit and read it. Have so much fun -- cheering and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, Wish I had a day to devote to reading; it just never works out. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by my blog yesterday! Don't you just love the Read-a-Thon!?

    ReplyDelete