Friday, November 28, 2008

It *knows*!

Wow, here's a post that has nothing to do with anything. I found this link to The Typealyzer over at Book Zombie. You type in your blog URL. It "reads" your blog and tells you your personality. Now, usually I try all these things that I find, get a laugh over them and move on to other things, but this thing totally has me pegged. Therefore I feel I must share because I find that it's a bit on the astounding side that it can "read" my blog in like half a second and pretty much spit out an utterly accurate description of my personality. I also think that it's cool that I must really come off as me on my blog if this thing is any indication. That's probably a good thing...


ISFP - The Artists


The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.




Seriously, it's kind of creepy.

Anywho. Hope all the rest of you folks in the US had a fabulous Thanksgiving and got to spend lots of time with the people you're thankful for doing the things you're thankful for! =D

5 comments:

  1. This is pretty amazing / creepy! Here's what it said about me based on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I don't think mine got me right, but partially. Hmmm. I wonder if it would be different in a month, with different posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like yours! Mine was partially right I guess, it came up with how I want to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, that's pretty neat that you think it "got" you, too. I often feel like the exact opposite of a doer! Maybe it's because of that "path of least resistance" thing... :)

    J - that's an interesting question. I do wonder if I'll "change" after I've typed a few more posts.

    Joanne - I sort of like mine, but then a few aspects of it are how I wish I *wasn't* but I definitely am. Especially that having to be careful about being taken advantage of thing. That definitely stuck out to me this week! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odd! I *know* I'm an INTJ but my blog registered the same as yours, ISFP.

    ReplyDelete